Our big summer event at The Blockhouse School will be on Saturday, August 25, in conjunction with the Bridgewater Growing Green Festival.
We will be open from 11 – 4:30, rain or shine.
Planned activities on site include:
- Tasting of our delicious new Blockhouse Blend herbal tea
- Plant Walk with herbalist Jeanette Poirier. Learn to identify common herbs and “weeds” and their traditional uses, including some of the herbs in our Blockhouse Blend Tea.
- Talk about Food Hub/Community Kitchen ideas
- View our new Artisan Showcase
- See the progress made so far on the grounds
- Bring your own picnic to enjoy in the sun or under a tree (or inside if it rains)
- More activities are being planned. Got something you’d like to do? Contact a board member.