In two days, Saturday and Sunday, learn how to build a greenhouse quickly, cheaply and effectively!
At The Iron Cauldron Farm Co-op in Parkdale
The course includes classroom theory and hands on setup/construction.
- Source materials.
- Build the frames.
- Watering, ventilation, foundation layout,
- Site preparation.
- Use easily found materials to erect, place and use smaller type greenhouses. Solar greenhouses will be discussed.
- Build an easy to make door of 3-ply construction.
- Use of coverings such as glass, plastic, plastic panels.
- If time permits: bench designs, tables, alternative water collection and heating methods.
At The Iron Cauldron Farm Co-op, 3388 Barss Corner Road, Parkdale, NS
Enjoy 3 meals with new friends.
Camping available in the barn or outside.
The Iron Cauldron Co-op is an Associate Member of SSSVC.